WATCHMEN VIDEO JOURNAL #9 / SDCC-FOOTAGE ON iTUNES


"Details", folks - tis all about the "Details" (especially for props and sets). And most times, details get lost thru the transition from inception, to the legion sat in darkened cinema halls, chopping down on their popcorn and sucking on their sodas, oblivious to the effort put in by the Art Department (where I formerly plied my "trade"). But details are not missed out on by fanboys and fangirls of genre-flicks. Nope, details are lived on by us folks. And in WATCHMEN, I reckon tis imperative that the details be an essential part of the movie, IMHO.

WVJ9-01

WATCHMEN Video Journal #9 debut on Omelette December 6th (click on 'VIDEOBLOG DIR. DE ARTE' / via] - while I selfishly waited for the higher-res QT/HD versions that'll inevitably go online a couple or so days later (better screengrab-resolutions :p). Check out the Quicktime + HD-direct links here: Small / Medium / Large / HD Versions.

In addition - the 3-minutes' worth of footage shown previous at San Diego Comic Con is now viewble free (and unbootlegged LOL) on iTunes and the Apple App Store at www.itunes.com/watchmenmovie. I can't seem to be able to watch it now, so you folks just go ahead and knock yourselves out without me, yeh? *sigh*

WVJ9-02
More probable to be Hollis Mason's abode. (Diggin' the classic Nite Owl statue tho)
WVJ9-03

WVJ9-04
Silk Spectre @ her mom's.

WVJ9-05
The Tales of the Black Freighter-connection (I've always felt this was over-hyped, IMHO)
WVJ9-06

WVJ9-07
Rorschach sans the rorschach-mask effect - but dude has a grappling-gun, so that
rawks LOL ... but then again, without his hat, he's just another punk with a mask - heh.
WVJ9-08

WVJ9-09
I really, really hope this is not (just) the main pathway to Ozymandias' sancturm becoz it just looks like an entrance to a natural history museum mock-up ... I've been seeing this on quite a few video-journals already and is one of the only very few things that bugs me to shitte ... but that's just me.

WVJ9-10
... Some days I really do miss my "former" dayjob ... *le-sigh*

Comments

PP-TRE-BANNER

Popular Posts