Everything GREAT About Watchmen!


Still a movie I'd love to re-watch and own, for many of the reasons mentioned in this video above! Sure I can (sort of) understand the venom some folks seem to have for Zack Snyder's work, and even agree with some of them, but it doesn't mean I'd not enjoy his films, especially THIS project. As much as I abhor certain Michael Bay visual tactics, I too enjoy and love his cinematic storytelling style (especially in "older" films such as "The Rock" and "Armageddon").

It is not fair to compare Bay to Snyder, but unfortunately both filmmakers have been put on the "shelf of hate" for some folks ...but fortunately NOT on mine, so I can serendipitously enjoy their movies, and choose to dislike them if I wanted to, innit?

Damn but do I still want to won the WATCHMEN DVD tho...!

Comments

PP-TRE-BANNER

Popular Posts